High Speed Camera
Worlds smallest standalone high speed camera!
- 1920 x 1080 @ 200fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 500fps
- 800 x 600 up to 1000fps
- up to 3000fps @ reduced resolution
- Front mounting of cables
- Built in memory
- Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Secure data, no risk of cable breaks
- High-G rated and tested by independent test lab
Micro-G1 – An ultra small, rugged high speed camera Hi-G-rated for 200+ G and ready to function in the most limited spaces. A camera for spots that can’t be reached otherwise.
The Micro-G1 is particularly suited for all applications where space restrictions apply. The highly light sensitive sensor is built around extremely compact electronics, combined with unique mechanical design. This makes Micro-G1 the world’s smallest stand-alone high speed camera. The camera is designed to withstand G-forces in excess of 200 G / 10 msec (all axes) and spikes of up to 250 G. The Micro-G1 is a small camera for automotive crash test applications where space is limited.
Unique features and benefits
- Size – The world’s smallest stand-alone high speed camera
- Camera that fits – A 2 Mpixel sensor and built-in memory
- Easy connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet data interface with Power-Over-Ethernet and additional discrete trigger input
- Standalone – No PC connection for recording required
- Small – A camera the size of a matchbox!
Click on the image above to enlarge it