High Speed Camera
The Phantom Miro 341 employs a 4 Mpx 35mm sensor with 3.2 Gpx/s throughput to deliver the high-speed images. This means large pixels and more detail in full-sized options. It also increases compatibility with quality lenses further increasing imaging results. Like other MIRO cameras the MIRO 341 has interchangeable lens mount options to accommodate Nikon, PL, C, and Canon EF (with electronic control) lenses.
The small body design is extremely lightweight weighing approximately 3 lbs (1.4 kg) and is available in two styles. The Miro R cameras are ruggedized for harsh environments and outdoor use and includes the Miro MiniBOB for extra connection options. These cameras also include BP battery support for primary and secondary power and CineFlash recording modules.
- Rugged style for harsh environments
- Internal capping shutter
- External trigger button
- Easy access to hardware signals
- Cine Raw file format
- 4 Mpx sensor
- 10 micron pixels
- Great for microscopy applications
- 3.2 Gpx/s
- Maximum speed at full resolution of 2560 x 1600 is 800 fps
- Minimum frame rate of 24 fps
- Shutter speeds down to 1 microsecond