High Speed Camera
The Phantom Miro 311 has 3 Gpx throughput to deliver the 1 Mpx imaging from a full 35mm sized sensor. This encourages the use of wide angle lenses to take advantage of the full-sized sensor. Like other MIRO cameras the MIRO 311 has interchangeable lens mount options to accommodate Nikon, PL, C, and Canon EF (with electronic control) lenses.
The ruggedized yet lightweight housing can be positioned practically anywhere and includes features to allow for remote operation such as an internal mechanical shutter for black referencing, optional electronic lens mount, rechargeable battery and removable CineFlash recording modules.
- R style for harsh environments
- Internal capping shutter
- External trigger button
- Easy access to hardware signals
- Cine Raw file format
- 3.2 Gpx/s
- Maximum speed at full resolution of 1280 x 800 is 3200 fps
- Maximum speed at reduced resolution of 64 x 8 is 650,000 fps
- Minimum frame rate of 24 fps
- Shutter speeds down to 1 microsecond