High Speed Camera
S-PRI is our entry level portable high speed camera. The S-PRI camera with its unique set of options can be scaled to the application.
With the S-PRI you will never buy functionality you do not require. A fact that eases the pressure on your budget. Should in a later stage the application require a new option, simply add this specific option. Adding an option to the camera you own, is easy and performed “on the spot”. Return of the camera to the manufacturer is not necessary.
Key features basic S-PRI
Basic resolution of 800 x 600 pixel up to 1250 fps resp.
900 x 700 pixel @ 1000fps
Impressive HD format (720p) up to 710fps
8 Bit dynamic range, 10 Bit optional
Gigabit Ethernet interface
Excellent light sensitivity in color or mono
Options (can be added anytime, NOT for F1, F2 models)
- Option 1: Gain control, adding multiple gain settings and a 10 bit resolution
- Option 2: High Resolution up to 1280 x 1024 up to 500fps
- Option 3: Extended speed of up to 16'500 fps
- Option 4: extended I/O channels with multiple event markers
- Option 5: External Synchronization possibilities to phase lock multiple cameras
- Option 6: Full version of Imaging studio control software with enhanced control and image processing features.
(this hardware upgrade is possible in the factory only)
Built in flash memory (removable or fixed)
Auto Exposure control
IRIG-B time stamp and synchronization.
Basic model ready to go
Suits most industrial application
Expand camera once it is required
Solid metal built for factory floor
A versatile and affordable research tool
An entry level system where the resolution is fixed either to 800 x 600 pixel up to 1'000fps or 640 x 480 up to 1'000fps.
An entry level system where the resolution is fixed either to 1'280 x 1'024 pixel up to 500fps or 1'280 x 720 pixel up to 700 fps. A truly economical system.
Frame rate vs resolution vs recording time (partial)
Click on the image above to enlarge it