Hyper-Cam Mini xLW
With its small Size, Weight and Power (low SWaP), the new Hyper-Cam Mini xLW can be utilized in harsh conditions and hard-to-reach locations to facilitate high-quality infrared spectral imaging measurements.
- Standoff imaging Fourier-transform spectrometer technology
- Wide spectral range (7.4 - 12.5 microns)
- User-selectable spectral resolution up to 4 cm-1 (550 spectral channels)
- 320 × 256-pixel Stirling-cooled focal plane array detector.
- Field-of-view (FOV) of 14 × 11° with subwindowing permitting to fit the desired FOV.
- Removeable SSD 2 TB Data Recording
- Integrated GPS
- Wi-Fi connectivity
Hyperspectral Imaging Systems
The Hyper-Cam is an advanced passive infrared hyperspectral imaging system that combines high spatial and spectral resolution. It provides real-time radiometrically calibrated data for gas and solid detection and identification.
Key benefits include:
- Best spectral resolution on the market
- Weatherproof enclosure ideal for field measurements
- Dual use: airborne and ground-based
- Also availablie in a very compact airborne system